Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween party

James and I went to a halloween party on the 17th. We had a blast there. I havent' been to a party in so long. I had fun. We went as Egyptian royality.


This pitcure is blurry but you can see what we looked like with a little smile.


Now we really look like royality. No smiling. I was Queen Rebekah, Cleopatria's mom, and James was Pharoah Ramaies.The whole outfits put together. I love the makeup on both of us. I did them both.
I loved this party. I had fun dressing up and the dress was very comfortable. I am dressing up for work on Friday so you will get to see more pictures of me but this time as a football player.

2 comments:

Mommy Tray said...

Are you wearing the football pants I sent James Derek? I bet he couldn't fit in them, right? Make sure you post pictures.
MOM

Christy said...

You guys look AWESOME!! I love Halloween. Abby says you look "cool". I am glad you guys had a good time!