Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bridal shower

I have just found out yesterday that my future grandma in law is throwing me a bridal shower. I am so excited becasue of the fact that I didn't think that anyone in Utah was going to throw me one. When I told my best friend Mary this, she told me that she is throwing a surprise one for me. That is about all I know about that one. Anyways, James' Grandma Price called me and told me that they were hoping to do it on Saturday. Lucky, I already had that Saturday off so I didn't have to worry about anything. The best part is that all I have to do is show up. I am really good at that as you guys know. She is going to have Grandma Hintze is going to help too. I don't think that it is going to be a lot of people but getting to know family helps a lot. Maybe I won't be a nervous going to meet James' parents and siblings by getting to know the aunts and uncles and grandparents more. Yes Tracy I am still nervous. I also found out that the annoucements are ready and getting sent to my parents who in turn are sending them to me and Tracy (future mom-in-law). I am excited but scared at the same time. Only 45 more days and I get my endowments out and 52 more days and I get married to the love of my life. I'm a little stressed but that will pass soon.

2 comments:

Mommy Tray said...

Rach,
No need to be nervous. I wish that I could be there for the bridal shower. Have fun and remember that all love to tease.
MOM

Christy said...

You will be great and you will have fun. No worries. Hey, did you get your wedding dress in to get measured?