Thursday, April 29, 2010

My first time with rice cereal

This was Lexi's first time with rice cereal. She loves it so much. James worked both cameras. He is very talented. I will post some videos soon but until then here is some pictures of Lexi with her first time with rice cereal.


Here comes the first spoonful.

Interesting but still not sure about it.

I want more. I want more.

Yummy. I like this stuff.

Mom, I'm full. I don't want to eat anymore and I want to be clean.

She had a great time and did wonderful with her first time. I didn't even have to do the mouth thing to get her to eat. We are going to move on to food soon and we will have some pictures of it when we get it. It will be very interesting.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I am glad she enjoys it. It makes things so much easier. Plus, the cereal is great to mix with almost anything!

The Grandmother Here said...

I can see James in Lexi's face in the second picture especially.