Friday, March 5, 2010

Pics


She fell asleep on my leg. She has to be with me most of the time. It is really sweet.

I thought she looked so sweet.

Fell asleep with daddy. She sleeps in odd positions all the time. Just like her Uncle Ben.

First time in her bouncer. She likes it but at the same time she doesn't.

She loves this. But not this week. She wants to be with mama.

We sleep like this a lot. I guess we both need each other.

This is Lexi in her first dress. It was her Valentine's Day dress. She is beautiful in it and after a crying fit she was just fine in it. I will be happy when she is done with the naked part of growing up.

Another odd position. She falls asleep on me like this a lot. At least I can move her so she will be comfortable.

Sleeping in her crib. She is getting better at sleeping in it. YEAH!!!!!!

She looked like she was being held up so James covered her with his jersey and she looks like she is cheering. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

The Grandmother Here said...

Great pictures! Precious baby!!! Let us know when the blessing is. ~~ Diana