Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Half Way There

Well, I have made it half way there. I am still having trouble but at least I shouldn't worry too much about a miscarry now. If my thyroid doesn't go down then I will worry again but I think it is going down. I have an appointment tomorrow, not with my doctor. She is on vacation. I will be with someone else so I don't know how I will be. We are hoping for nothing but good news with everything that has been going on.
James is still looking for a job. He is applying everywhere he can. The only problem is that he isn't getting any calls. It is really dumb. We are hoping to hear from someone asap. I emailed a former teacher of mine at the college and see if I can do tutoring in accounting there, even though I am not a student. I am just waiting to hear back from him.
That is our life in a nutshell. We are just living the best way we can at this point. Thanks for all your prayers and help. We appreciate it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should send James to apply at Converys. I think they are hiring for a new project... the bank of America project. Sterling just got hired on and I am sure there are more positions available. It would be worth checking out!

You can find Convergys of 4700 south and about 1000 west... there abouts anyway. good luck!

The Grandmother Here said...

I heard that Qwest Phone Company is hiring 200 people but the jobs don't start until the end of October. I think it's for customer sales/service on the phone.